Might be interested in partial Cash / and Trade - Get in touch with the buyer
1972 Harley Davidson Sportster
1972 Harley-Davidson XLH
Ironhead Sportster 1000cc Electric & Kick
This Ironhead motor has recently been rebuilt (August-September 2016) top to bottom
Copy & Paste this youtube link in your browser bar to view video of bike running
Restoration completed by kooldaddymc.com
The bike is 95 percent stock with subtle significant upgrades to better equip for daily riding
1) Tank is larger Sportster 3 gal King Tank
2) Rear Shocks are 1/2" shorter - still period correct
3) Headlight bulb replaced with Halogen - the housing was not altered in any way
4) Turn signals were VERY discretely added. 1972 was last year did not come with
5) Carb is an "E" model S&S shorty - throttle upgrade from single (dead-man) cable to double cable - now has return spring
6) Most significant upgrade was Electronic ignition and replaced voltage regulator with module
...mounted in exact place original regulator was
The upgrades have not altered the stock appearance, yet have improved functionality
If you are looking for a new taste of old school for your regular ride... this is it.
Complete Lower & Upper end rebuilt as well as electrics. Essentially a brand new motor. Rings .20 over with room to rebuild again & again. The cases we welded up 2 of 3 drain plugs. Only one oil recommended for Trans, Primary and Motor there so no need for 3 plugs, potential leak spots. Every piece of this bike has been gone thru and either or restored or replaced. The bike is Museum quality... like new.
Unit is located in Leander, TX.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.